I often find myself telling people that I have WAY too much responsibility and the more I think about it it's SO TRUE!! So what is currently on my plate you might ask??
1) Well first off I am a journeyman Welder and I also have my B-pressure ticket. Which means I have to get tested A LOT so they can make sure "I still got it"
Journeyman ticket is good for life but my B-ticket has to be renewed every 2 years. So this summer is my 2 year mark and i'll have to retest normally this wouldn't phase me but I'm a full time student now so I'm a little out of practice to be doing pressure welding......I don't need that ticket to be a teacher but I really want to keep it up to date so that's something to think about...
2) Prior to getting this teaching gig I was studying to get my examiner certification which is a set of 4 exams and then I would be in a position to qualify B-welders. So since I started it I REALLY REALLY want to finish it so I am trying to study for exam # 2 while I'm in university full-time which has been a bit of a challenge so my goal is to write exam # 2 by the summer. and hopefully do as well on it as I did on #1.
That is a root pass I did with 1/8-6010 :) B-E-A-U-tiful
3) I own a house. I have wonderful tenants living upstairs and in order for me to move into the city to try out this room mate thing and save some money on gas I needed to rent out my basement suite. Which I did and all is well but there new house is going to be ready early so... welcome to a new semester! and a new year and in your spare time find yourself a new set of tenants for that basement! ASAP!!
This is Keagan he is my upstairs tenants little boy. he is SOOO FUN!
4) Not only do I have to keep the house full but have to take care of it as well which feels like a never ending process. I can't believe it has almost been 4 years since I bought it seriously where is the time going? It feels like just yesterday that I graduated from high school!
5) I am a full time student at the U of A doing both my student teaching semesters back to back! very busy year!! So assignments need to be done, lesson plans made, study for exams, eat, sleep, socialize...student life is exhausting! but I'M LOVING IT!!!!
6) probably the worst part I think about growing up is getting the mail! I used to LOVE getting mail but now all I ever seem to get is bills! which sucks! The odd wedding invite comes every once in a while and yes Steph
I did get the Christmas card! thanks so much it was very cute!! worth all the effort you put in!
I did get the Christmas card! thanks so much it was very cute!! worth all the effort you put in!
7) Guys are frustrating. that sums this one up pretty good.
8) Not only am I in the early stages of exploring a new career but the division also wants my input on design of the new shops I'll be student teaching/ attending university as well as pricing out/ purchasing all the equipment that will be needed. This one scares me thats a BIG responsibility for a little girl like myself. But I'll do my best and hope it's good enough.
9) Just bought a car for $1500.00 so needed new tires a major cleaning and some TLC. After all that the speedometer quit working and the electrical started acting up
:) the joys of a "new" vehicle....
Sounds like I'm complaining..... but I'm not I LOVE where my life is at (most of the time)
Time to be pro-active and go accomplish something!


Mrs. Responsibility! Oh my word just thinking about your life overwhelms me! I love you dearly and you are a super hero!!! I have faith! You can do it!!
ReplyDeleteKayla Needham....your a crazy lady! A wicked awesome one!!! Your one of those people I just brag about because your amazing!I love ya and can't wait for you to hang out with the two coolest married people EVER! (me & caleb in case you were wondering!)
ReplyDeleteI also can't wait to hang out with you and Caleb! but just an FYI Brett is still trying to convince me that married people will not hang out with me lol. I beg to differ!
ReplyDelete