Sunday, January 16, 2011

Random Activities I have recently participated in....

My Friend Lacey and I went on a double date with her Boyfriend Ammon and a guy named Geoff back in December. We went to Crack pots and painted ceramics it was actually really fun it took me FOREVER though cause I'm a little OCD when it comes to this kind of thing. But I finally picked this little guy up the other day from getting baked. Turned out pretty cute hey?? Funny story the place we went was called craNkpots and is on whyte ave. The whole time were on this date I was calling it Crackpots and had no idea untill someone asked if I had something I would like to share and I was like what the heck thats no what its called?? 
Geocaching....My new Addiction: Thanks to Brett
it is sooooo fun though!!
 I think we got Ashley and Caleb hooked to!!! 
I may have wiped out trying to jump over this gate and broke it open!! oops!!

I built and hosted Edmonton's first Mormon Kegger........
 mmmmmmm Home made rootbeer was so delicious!!! 
Thanks to Mama & Papa for searching all over the US for root beer extract!
It tasted GREAT!!

Went on a field trip last week at with the University found some cool project ideas... 


Went to Calgary to visit Brett and we went to Larry the Cable Guy and Jeff Foxworthy @ the saddledome: Freaking hilarious!!! this is his current roomies doggy: named VETO I accidentally called him Velvet the other day I think it will stick

I ran my Auntie Jens Day home for one day.....only Connor showed up it just so happened to be his birthday: 
So his uncle A.J. made him cupcakes cause he skipped school with a back injury. I couldn't find any candles so we lit a match and stuck it in a cupcake for him!! Happy birthday Connor!

I made the Worlds cutest advent calendar!!! With the help of my Mumsy & Andrew Swenson 
Those are all little boxes that you can fit treats into!! I fit 5 hersheys kisses in each box so me and all my roomies could count down the days!!

I bought my puppy and kitty a combined house for Christmas.
Chaos (the cat) wouldn't lay on top of the tree unless his precious box was up there for him.
I am trying to buy their Love because I can't be with them anymore :( 
I miss my Puppy soooooo much!! 
Love you Lilo!!!

I played in Claresholm's Alumni tourney hahaha
Which I really did not want to do but had A lot of FUN!

Thats all for now!! have a great day!! 
:)

5 comments:

  1. A) I love you're hair. Absolutely stunning!
    B) I would like a turtorial on how to make that advent calender please!! It's stunning!!! And I want one like right now... You can't just post something so darn cute and not tell us how you did it.... It's your blogging duty to share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha YA you definitely got us hooked on GEOcaching!We haven't done it since but I just don't know if it could be the same without you a brett. Bretts little stumble and your ninja move breaking the gate lock was just the highlight haha. I miss ya! Sweet keg by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Steph: you know how hard it is for me to Blog what I have so far.....now you want me to make a crafty blog to??? your CRAZY!! haha just kidding one day soon I will maybe have time to do things i enjoy! until then.... the actual boxes came in a kit....everything else was scrapbooked on there.....I can explain later but i dont have any work in progress pictures like you always do.....

    Ashley I WILL HANG OUT WITH YOU NEXT TIME I'M DOWN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PFFFT! You should know my now that you should take step by step. How could you tease me like this?! I shall be in search of these boxes... I should have been on my game and gotten them on sale after Christmas! *shoot* You are adorable! And I love you to bits! Even if you tease me with cute crafts I can't recreate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took step by step of making the belt buckle......just havent had time to blog about it yet....thought you would be proud and find it rather interesting. I'll get around to it some day :)

    ReplyDelete