Sunday, March 18, 2012

Amy Rose Marie

So I just wanted to show off my Beautiful little cousin Amy!
I remember when Amy was born I was 9 and I used to hold her as often as I possibly could and I would sing "Little Bunny Foo Foo" to her a million times over and over again until she would fall asleep.
I just LOVE her to pieces and can't believe how big she is getting! 
she is SO GORGEOUS!!
This is her yesterday when I went to her volleyball tournament in Leduc


This is Me and Auntie Nita~ She is the Bomb-diggity 

 Me and the Beauty-Queen herself :)
Wowza she is getting so darn grown-up! when I get home she will be in grade 10!!! 
This is blowing my mind!!!! Look out Uncle Marty! You have one gorgeous little lady on your hands!

Love you Amy Rose Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment