Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Incognito

A few weeks ago it was the Edmonton YSA Elders Quorum Basketball tournament, I didn't plan on going because I had a date that night with Lacey,Ammon & Brett but Brett was late as always..........(haha he's going to kill me for saying that because I'm the one who is ALWAYS late) So I had some time.

Tyler Bohnet was the only person I knew of in my new ward who was playing in it so Laura and I made a BIG poster (because he specifically asked us not to) and made our way to the gym incognito..... to cheer on our studley Friend...... 
Everyone kept asking us WHY?? we were doing this..... we didn't know things like this just happen

Laura came into my room just as we were about to leave and had her sun glasses hanging on her shirt...
I said I had just the thing to go with her glasses...


I am Blind and could not see anyones faces who were playing with out my glasses so I was forced to do double duty in order to remain anonymous

This is one of my other room mates.. Her name is Dalcy Wilde.....LOVE her!!
She didn't want to dress out of the 20's with us though... not sure why? haha

And here we managed to get a picture with our SUPERSTAR during half time!
WHAT A STUD!

Laura workin the camera... 
Bohnet was a little embarrassed by us 
But we all know he was loving it
No one else at the Tourney had their own fan club!

The whole time he was playing we were screaming 
"We LOVE you Bohnet!"
"VOTE Bohnet!"
& we made every currently popular song to have his name as the chorus 
Brett Finally made it to town and wrapped up in an R-rated snuggie 
for the night...how anti-social of him. haha

Back at Team Bohnets head quarters

our exhausted HERO
Jared has a samurai sword which I love and think I will make one someday 

Laura serenaded us all to finish off a perfect night! 

I LOVE my Friends!! 
You all mean the world to me! thanks for being you.
Those of you who live far away from me...not to worry I LOVE you all just as much <3
Now I really need to stop procrastinating and get back to my home work.... Final project for my APT semester due in 2 days.........YIKES! than its back student teaching for this girl.
(Atleast I'll be in a welding shop again)
:)

3 comments:

  1. Tyler Bohnet! I haven't seen him since before his mission! That's awesome he is in your ward! Does your room mate have a sister named Tristen? I was friends with her when I lived up there, and she was so nice, she's on a mission now. Love the pics, as always, you are having too much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla....you have way to much fun. Tone it down just a little haha Just kidding! I'm glad :) Tell brett he's a cherd...he'll get it. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha boy do I have you guys fooled! I only post the fun aspects of my life! I'm super stressed out 5000 about 95% of the time!

    Love you girls soooooo much!! as much as I absolutely DESPISE computers.....I'm grateful we can all keep in touch this way. :) love you to pieces !!

    ReplyDelete