Sunday, March 13, 2011

I LOVE Sundays

So Sundays are my Very Favorite day of the week... For one thing it is the one day I do not have to feel guilty when I do NOT accomplish anything. It is the one day I can forget about my crazy life and not feel like a slacker. I had some time to study my Scriptures and Today I was able to go for a walk with my roommate Laura and our friend Suzie, and Scott came along to....It was GORGEOUS today!! the sun was shining I was outside wearing only a hoody! It was amazing!! Haven't been able to do that in FOREVER!! It was sooo nice we wanted to have a picnic but all the benches are still covered in snow... So we decided to BBQ instead. Laura had these super crazy hot dogs from Dawson creek they were delicious. and we enjoyed BBQ'd hot dogs and MUG cream SODA (Best pop in the WORLD too bad we can only get it in the U.S.  :(  )  then we played Sticks.... which is my FAVORITE card game I was so excited because I never get to play it. After that we made a double batch of Rice crispy squares and Laura, Suzie and I polished off a whole pan!! Yikes!! they were so yummy and fresh and gooey!! Then we checked out my favorite websites on my T.V. thanks to computer whiz Douglas B. Olsen he hooked me up and now I can use my T.V. as a monitor COOL!! anyway Websites are:
www.looktothetemple.com    &    www.ldschurchtemples.com

They are my favorite!! The first one is this AMAZING photographer from Las Vegas who takes tonnes of the most beautiful pictures of the temples, and the other shows all the current temples and tonnes of info about them and the order they were created in and a bunch of other cool stuff to. If you go to ldschurchtemples.com click temples and then check out Copenhagen Denmark and Vernal Utah they are so UNIQUE and are the first 2 temples to be made out of an existing building. Very interesting. I find Temples to be sooooo fascinating!!

After our little Temple talk we watched Mulan I LOVE that movie such a classic!!! the little dragon guy is so FUNNY! and the grandma. Love her.

Anyway I am so grateful for Sundays they are by far my favorite!  hope you all had a wonderful Sunday!! Love you lots take care! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment