Well After about 3 years Brett and I FINALLY took Chet and Levi to Chucky Cheese. We promised them that we would take them there when we were hanging out back in 2007... then I started dating a jerk and Brett moved to Calgary and we didn't see each other for 3 years.....well we MADE IT!!! We went to Levi's Soccer tournament one Saturday with Auntie Jen and Chet, When we were driving around deciding where to eat we passed a Chucky Cheese and Well the rest is history.....
Some how Chet managed to avoid getting in any of these pictures... what the heck?
I am a BIG time BLOG creeper now....I have 3 that I check on a regular basis Stephanie "Toblers", Amy "Wilde's", and Ashley "McGale's" (the last names are in quotation because I am still getting used to the fact that they are all married and changed their names hahaha)
Anyway one day while creeping Ashleys BLOG I saw her little Book of Mormon idea where you make a legend and high light certain concepts with certain colors so I got an idea and it's still in the works but here it is so far... My cute little purse size Book of Mormon set up:
I picked up a little mini Book of Mormon and Brett found me a matching size notebook that was PERFECTLY Pink :) and I picked up this SUPER SWEET multi-colored crayon/pen thing that cost me a small fortune but I feel was worth it.
Then I went to Auntie Jens and decided to make a cute little case for it out of some scraps from a quilt she is making... She turned me loose and said there were scraps in the basement....So Chet and I went looking and used what we found...
We later realized that we had cut up a binding that Auntie Jen had made for the edge of a small wall quilt she had been working on.......ummmm oopsy daisy!! Boy did I feel bad! Needless to say the binding made a pretty darn cute Scripture case. SORRY Auntie Jen!! Next time I'll make sure to double check before I use your scraps.......
;)
And now thanks to the Inspiration of Ashley Wha-La!! what an AWESOME little bag!
Movie night out with Jared & Bohnet
Doesn't Bohnet look good with long hair!
ME and my Roomies!!!
Having a much needed girls night in:
IT started as facials then we added cucumbers because it's Laura's FAVORITE!!
Then it got a little ridiculous.....
Lookin Good Emma :)
Laura's face is falling off...
THE MASK!!
I love my roomies!! We have a lot of fun together....
and.....
Emma has her practicum in Pincher Creek...Which means when I have to move there...I may not have to be by myself!!!!YAY!!!!

haha your rad Kayla!!! I love the little book of mormon case you made!! Chucky cheese!!! I'm a wee bit jealous :) AND YAY a friend!!!! Besides me, because remember brett is so incredibly WRONG, I am no lamo married lady. :)But thats awesome Emma will be down that way.
ReplyDelete