Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shout out to Karla ;)

Today I had planned on heading out to my place in Spruce Grove and getting a bunch of my stuff  'packed' away a bit better before it gets to cold out to do so before I leave.... but then my boss gave me 2 tickets to the Eskimos game for tonight and I remembered that my dearest Emma was gonna be in town for the weekend.... So I did not go to Spruce and now I have a few hours to kill as I have already done my banking and we made a big breakfast and now she is at NAIT for a few hours till the game.... So I am currently sitting on my couch with nothing to do. Which is a VERY VERY weird feeling.... as most of you know I have a VERY hard time sitting still I ALWAYS have something on the go so I'm kinda not sure what to do with myself right now..... So Blogging it is...
I never thought I would EVER have a blog because well honestly who would want to read about all the junk I do? My life really isn't that exciting but I have grown to Love it- I was forced into it by my dear friend Steph but now I actually do it on my own without being nagged too to much. But I like it because I have a TERRIBLE memory!! and if I didn't write down my ridiculous adventures somewhere they would be lost forever!! So yes Karla this is a shout out to you!! haha Start a BLOG so I can creep on you as well!
This is my friend Karla who is going to start a Blog right away! ;) 
(I was gonna take a picture with you at the wedding on the weekend for this purpose but you took off to soon so I had to make do with what I had haha.)
I honestly didn't think anyone knew about my blog but it turns out more people know about this thing than I realized..... guess I better be on my best behavior haha.

5 comments:

  1. yes, karla start a blog- I agree with kayla we need to keep tabs on you too :) I was so so so so happy I could see you last weekend kayla- I'm sorry it wasn't a "real" visit, but I enjoyed every minute anyways! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it weird to find out how many people actually follow your blog? Random people I had no clue even cared were talking to me about something I had posted. It's such a wonderful way to stay connected and I'm so glad you have one! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla if your reading this YAY!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT :) Do it DO it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is from KARLA!!
    Hey all you guys. I am starting to feel a lot of peer pressure and am not sure what to do about it! lol. Kayla, that pick is sooooo old. It doesn't do me justice. Actually, Jaden couldn't believe I looked exactly the same. I am contemplating blog titles, how about: The Wright Stuff or Not The Wrong Blog (since it is the "Wright" blog). Seriously though, don't hold your breath on seeing a blog any time soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! I am excited I like either title! and if you would have stuck around for 5 more minutes I would have taken a more up to date picture ;)

    ReplyDelete