Allright Steph here goes nothing; I dont know how to make my text cool looking and FYI we have created a monster!! I got home from school today desperately needing to go grocery shopping (because I didnt take food to school today- which caused me to spend way too much money-and get super light headed) Also Desperately needing to go shopping for an alarm clock....(because I had 2 set for today-one being a Legit--or so I thought-- clock, the other being my cell phone. Neither of which went off today, and for the first time since I got here Kalyna's kids slept in past 7:30 hahaha----so inevitably I was and hour late for school) YIKES!!! Also am desperately needing to do my homework which there is alot of and I havent even finished my pre-study modules which were supposed to be done prior to today. I also started roughing in the electrical for Kalyna's basement this weekend and have yet to finish that as well. So what I'm trying to say is I have a crap load of stuff I need to get done today/this week and when I got home from school---I checked my e-mail (for school) then thought hmm I'm gonna check Steph's Blog---then thought hhmmm I'm gonna spend 15 minutes working on mine.........2 1/2 hours later here I am still working on this darn BLOG!! um I still need to figure out how to make my font cool and how to sign my name cool but I seriously need to go do something now and I figured since I spent so much time on this flippin thing I might as well start using it for its intended purpose. hahaha
So for your information this is all for YOU!!!! cause your the only "Blogger" I know and probably the only one who will ever look @ this. so I threw in my favorite picture of our most recent adventure! I still have a lot of work to do before mine is as cute as yours....but that will come in time for now this will have to do! Love ya lots now you can stalk me to.....and there will be evidence of the ridiculous amount of time I spent on here!! love ya lots look forward to this ridiculously time consuming new adventure!


Oh I love it!!! It makes my heart smile! P.s. that is a freaking adorable photo of us! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete