Monday, August 23, 2010
DIVA DOG
My Baby got an owy!! we have had a very eventful couple of weeks up here.... 2 weeks in Red Deer came home went immediately to my ward campout, then went to my Auntie Jens and have been sewing since...... some where along the line Lilo Managed to Break off one of her "dew claws" I noticed it while at my aunts house.... she was walking aorund and one of her claws was sticking straight out and she broke the "quick" inside (which can bleed ALOT) but luckily it was ok. However being the owrrier that I am I didnt want to cut the roken claw without asking a vet first! so she ran around just fine all day till I finally got a hold of someone...which I felt really stupid asking cause its like "O no!! my dog broke a nail!!"hahaha she only got upset if someone tried to touch it. We finally found out what to do and cut it off and then bandaged her up...... She didnt even yelp so it obviously didnt hurt her at all...... however we all love her so much so we coddled her to death afterward anyway. My cousin was cuddling her and then my aunt called her..... (she had been completely fine up untill this point) when she got off my cousins lap she limped half way to my aunt looked back at my cousin with her big puppy dog eyes..... and when he turned his head and walked upstairs she started to run normally again. DRAMA QUEEN!!! hahaha she obviously learned from the best and knows how to milk it for all its worth. here she is with her cute little bandage........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment