Dear Blackberry: I thought you were invinceable....all those times I dropped you or welded with you in my pocket, or let Luca use you as a soother, or threw you across the room when I was mad.....and as much as I absolutely hated you and over 2 years never figured out how to use you properly, you still always came through for me. Until yesterday.... I never realized how addicted I was to my phone I couldnt even go a full 24 hours with it not working. So I went to get you fixed and you SUCK.
So I broke down and got an iPhone and iLove it! and it is going to do nothing more than increase my ridiculous addiction to technology, and I am ok with that! However this spontaneous purchase may affect how soon I can go Visit my dear friends in Vegas---- but Its all good I've planned a trip to the pon-shop tomorrow to hopefully get some cash to make up for this expense. and if not I will just have to wait a bit and continue to blog to keep in touch. Now my mentor must not only teach me how to blog....but she must also teach me the tricks of the iPhone :)

Dear Love,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of the iPhone! You will surly be addicted soon! Did you get a 8G or 16G? If you'd like I can get you a case on e-bay for 30 cents or less. You should get a hard case you'll drop it more than once I'm sure! And get a screen cover (.10 or less) It's a must. As long as the screen is in good condition you can re-sell it for 200- 450.
I got the 32G iPhone 4 or whatever its called....it was the only iPhone they had when I went in to fix my blackberry. I had a hard time finding a case for it, so if you can find a cute one for an iPhone 4 then heck yes!! cause the one i got is hella ugly!! haha
ReplyDelete