Monday, August 23, 2010

My "WANNABEE" Niece and Nephew

<>
<>


I got to stay with my Besty Kalyna (we have been friends since we were 4) for 2 whole weeks, while I went to school @ Red Deer college to get some extra credits for my education Degree taking CARPENTRY!! hahahaha. It Was So FUN!!!!
I love my Taylor and Luca they are the cutest little babies in my life!! Taylor will be 3 on september 11 and Luca will be 1 on september......28th? I always get that one wrong sorry Luca!?!?! I can't believe its allready been almost 18 years since Kalyna and I met! Time is flying by so Fast! I am so greatful to have them all in my life I love them so much!!
We decided to Tackle her basement electrical while I was down....this picture was Taylor hiding in a display during one of our MANY trips to home depot!!

Thanks again for everything Kalyna!! love you all!!
you make AMAZING apple pie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment