This particular post is for my Dear Friend Bohnet.
Who by the way referred to me as one of his best friends the other day :)
What a cutie!
So this tale begins in a far away land across the ravine from where I currently live in an enchanted house of boys men the most manly men you've ever met (they would probably beat me up if I called them Boys). One enchanted Sabbath afternoon I was invited over for dinner right after church. It was roughly -49'C and I was freezing to death. All I had was my Sunday clothes which consisted of Skirt & shirt.
Bohnet very politely offered me a pair of sweatpants and when doing so said, "I have just the pair for you, I never wear them and they are Cobras pants." (Bohnet and I went to high school together and Cobras was our sports teams name)
So I wore the pants (as I do in our relationship) hahaha and wore them home to block the cold. I fell in Love with these pants and started to wear them all the time. 3 months later after wearing my "new pants" to Bohnets on many occasions he finally asked when he might get them back....
I tried to return them I washed them almost everytime I wore them and I would fold them and put them by my door and everytime I did this I would end up wearing them again.
Finally after I was accused of being a pants thief I decided it was time to return the pants to their enchanted home. It was a sad sad day in Kayla Town, the day I parted with those coveted pants.
But Alas someone had a plan!
As I sat with Brett one day while going through his belongings prior to leaving for his mission His mumsy came across a pair of Cobras Pants... Just like the ones I "borrowed" from Bohnet! they told me to take them. so I did after all I'm Kayla Needham I do not ever turn down Free Merchandise.
As soon as I got back to Edmonton I called my friends from the Enchanted Manly house and said "Bohnet QUICK it's an emergency! you must come to my house ASAP and wear your FANCY PANTS!!" so he did...
Bohnet Thinking it was a serious Emergency Grabbed his Fancy Pants out of the Laundry, not knowing what was on them or why he needed to wear them to my house. This picture was taken as we were teasing him saying he wet himself.... I was pretending I had to go as well to make him feel better. hahaha
Bohnet are #8 and "mine" are #9 its like it was meant to be! hahaha
In the end all is well:
Bohnet got his pants back....
we lent him some clean pants for the night after the emergency had been taken care of.
And now we BOTH wear the fancy "PANTS" in our relationship!
haha LOVE you Bohnet!

No comments:
Post a Comment