One night on her way home from the South Emma & Clayton "Hey-telled" Laura and I and Said, "We should make Pizzas this week." I was excited after-all Pizza is one of my fav's and you can't beat home made pizza.
So we Planned it for Tuesday night...not realizing that Tuesday night Laura had also agreed to teach Nathan Stelnicki how to make pies. O well in our house we go by the motto
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
This is Laura
This is my VERY favorite Picture of Laura because I feel it describes her to a "T"
Laura is home-maker 5000
she is always baking and looking after us, making sure we are fed and making AMAZING pies
(Hence why Nathan wanted her to teach him)
She makes everything from scratch! and everything she makes is SSOOOOOOO good!
Worlds BEST chocolate chip cookies hands down!
She is SUPER nice and is always worried about everyone else. I'm gonna miss her sooo much she is moving home for the summer and is getting a new place in the fall. SSOOO SAD! I love her to BITS we have had so much fun together in the few short months we have lived together.
this girl is going to make the best mom/Grandma OF ALL TIME!
Allright back to pizza night...
Studley Martha Stewart....I mean Tyler Bohnet
Aprons All around!
Surprisingly we had enough Aprons for everyone to have their own.
Nathan is the one with the Rolling pin.
Funny story about that rolling pin...
Laura's dad got the Marble roller and made a handle for it and gave it to Laura, her mom doesn't even have a decent rolling pin apparently haha. just goes to show home-maker Laura.
Clayton Payne made a heart shaped Pizza for "our house only" we had a ton of people over and we cooked this one first and ate it in the kitchen hiding from our guests ninja style.
Notice Claytons face I'm impressed he made the exact face twice it almost looks like I was photo shopped in.
I Love my room mates thanks for all the Fun
P.S. the Pizza was delicious.
and of course the dough was made from scratch.......thanks to Mama Laura ;)

I was totally going to say it looks like you were Photoshopped in lol. Looks like a ton of fun!
ReplyDelete