Friday, September 17, 2010

Conclusion of Montana Phenomenon

So we woke up in a soaking wet tent.

This is a picture of the giant puddle that was our tent in the morning when we woke up all the shiny spots are puddles.

Apparently Brett kept bringing me stuff to keep me warm and I slept hugging the emergency blanket he brought me and slept with a pair of warm socks on my pillow. haha I'm a little out of it when I sleep. So When we finally had the courage to get up it was 11:30, we were supposed to "check out" at 11 and were freezing and soaked and all we want is some shower tokens. So I stay in my nice cozy sleeping bag and Brett goes on a mission to find shower tokens. The Lady in the office hands him 2 tokens that are good for 6 minutes each. So Brett asks if he can have a couple more. when her husband walks out and says "6 minutes is a long time boy." Brett replys ya but I would like to get a couple extra just in case. old man says "your not listening to me boy 6 minutes is long enough" Brett turns to the woman and asks how much extra tokens are she says 5 dollars each. old man says "6 minutes is long enough boy" Brett pulls 10 dollars out of his pocket. Old man says "I don't think you realize how long 6 minutes is boy." Brett replies "Fine then!!" puts the money back in his pocket and comes back to the camp site. We each take a 6 minute speed shower and pack up the stuff. Seeing as its snowing we cant decide what to do. So we start to drive in search for food. and we drove and we drove and we drove some more. Finally we ended up in Great Falls Montana... Went to Golden Coral for some lunch and drove 4 hours back to Claresholm. We covered ALOT of ground and had ALOT of fun for 3 days! it was a BLAST! and we are allready planning our next road trip.....this time were thinking of going alot farther. maybe New York, or Florida, who knows maybe even Nevada??? hahahaha  can't wait for the next adventure!!

3 comments:

  1. You should come to Nevada pick *someone* up and THEN go to New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I worte a SUPER long reply to how freaking hilarious your first post was..... I almost died and then it didn't post ARG!!!!!! regardless I laughed out loud and cried it was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O please do leave giant comments this is addicting lol. I still haven't given anyone else my URL yet though cause it's not cute enough yet still a work in progress lol. Haven't had time to play with it lately but it's coming!!

    ReplyDelete