Sunday, September 26, 2010

A little glimpse of the FaMiLy

My auntie Jen is super into family history! My auntie Jen has also somehow managed to raise 4 little boys to be equally as excited.(I know they are pretty much all bigger than me now but they will always be my "little" boys) So for my cousin Chet's 13th birthday he wanted to do a temple trip down to cardston to do baptisms.
We had a fairly large crew organized to go however due to Work, illness and other issues there ended up being six of us. which consisted of Papa (my grandpa-far right), Me, My auntie Jen, Chet, Uncle Thornton, and A.J.(also cousin). We still managed to get all 122 family names done though! that my aunt had brought with. it was cool I love the cardston temple. SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Take a close look at this next picture....these are the big windows on the side of the temple.

If you look near the top 2 outside corners you can see the 2 great big owls that were hanging out on the temple all day. At first I thought they were fake but then when I got closer they started moving and making crazy noises. they look small in the picture but they were flippin huge!!
It was Chet's birthday on the 23rd and my dads Birthday on the 26th so my family decided to do something fairly random to celebrate.
Cody & Levi

Auntie Jen & Mumsy

Wicked witch of the west (lost my broom had to improvise)

Amy, Cody, Chet, Levi
This is one persuasive little lady I don't know to many women who could get 3 guys t wear high heels in public like that! 

The 3 stuges
Uncle Marty, My Daddy, Papa

A.J.
We all loaded up into vehicles and drove to Greatfalls Montana for Lunch hahaha. We had a lot of fun! I love random activities like this and especially when my family gets involved! We drove 4 hours had some lunch did some shopping....raised some havic in Montana then headed home! All in all I'd say it was a fairly productive day!!
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!




3 comments:

  1. KAYLA! I am so happy you told me you have a blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!! That is a lot of names. I've never been inside the cardston temple. Hopfully I'll be able to soon. The salt lake one is HUGE! We should do some baptisms next time you come down to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love the picture of your mom & aunt!

    ReplyDelete