We got back to where the bear was and to my surprise wild life expert Olsen realized that this was not the threat that we initially anticipated.... and in fact this particular type of bear just so happens to travel around Montana in heards. The next heard we saw contained a Grizzly and two black bears weird combo....... I know right!
To this day I have not lived this one down, every Cow we have seen since then depending on the colour is a grizzly=Brown, Black bear=black, Polar bear=white, Panda Bear=black and white dairy cows. haha.So we continued our journey to Glacier National Park....... Or as delerious Brett would say :
Gacier Natier perk....
We Drove to East Glacier in search of food and nothing was sounding appealing....so we continued the search to West Glacier. Again no Dice. We made it Kalispel and our A.D.D. got the better of us and we drove right through. We ended up in white fish and at this point we were so tired that we got sick of searching and went to dairy queen. Yes we drove all the way to white fish for Dairy Queen hahaha. So at this point were Exhausted its like 11 o'clock at night and we once again have no where to sleep, all the campgrounds were full....so Brett decided we were getting a hotel. All the hotels were full Except: The Blue and White Motel
YEAH!! the sign on the door says Blackjack you betcha we got a themed room! hahaha what the heck??This room was hilarious!!! SO TACKY!! it was awesome! in a hilarious way.
Like I said this was one classy joint. I figure a picture speaks a thousand words. When we woke up we went for breakfast @ IHOP mmmmmm IHOP how I LOVE you and your new york cheesecake pancakes!
We then started to head to Logans Pass where we would begin our Hike for that day....once Again we got distracted and ended up in
"THE BEAR PEN"!!
TO BE CONTINUED.....

That room literally says it all! Freak I love your life. An endless bounty of entertainment! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world!!
ReplyDelete