So as you all know my life is a gong show at best..... lately I have really been trying to force myself to focus on "one thing at a time" so that I do not lose my mind.....TRYING being the dominate word there.... I was just on you tube trying to find a link to the CREATE message by pres. Utchdorf which is:
And I found this message which I also like and feel I SERIOUSLY need to take into consideration! 5 more days and I will be free of online courses and B-pressure tests for a while....I will seriously get to maul this idea over of "what matters most"
Take a look:
P.S. I do not know how to make a cool "hyperlink" to this the way Amy and Ashley always do.....so I would LOVE to be taught some day ;)

Beautiful messages. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love you Kayla!!! I was you tubing mormon messages all day after you told me about the one on CREATE and I posted one on my facebook I loved about temples. And the link thing haha just click the little "link" buttom at the top of the page when your editing your post and it comes up with a little box. You fill in what words you want to represent your link then the link goes in the second slot. Then I throw a pic under it or something. If its a video you can just add it as a video like when your uploading a pic....make sense? If not one day i'll show ya
ReplyDelete