So recently I have gone back to work......YAY!!!
Seriously I had no idea how much I LOVED my job career choice until I left it for a year to attend University! I remember before I went to U of A dreading getting up in the morning to go to work I slept in until the last possible second and was late a lot! Then I started at U of A and my sleeping habits got significantly worse I hated school! I REALLY did not want to wake up for class and when I did by the time I got there I just slept the whole time anyway... So looking back I should have just spent the time having fun cause I did all my school work on my own time anyway...
Since I quit with the "no need to mention" school division I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I couldn't be happier! in fact I am so happy to be free from that commitment and so HAPPY to be back working again doing what I LOVE I wake up on time everyday! in fact I wake up in time everyday that I ride my bike to work! which I LOVE because it wakes me up in the morning...so by the time I get to work I have got enough fresh air that I am no longer in "zombie" mode (those of you who know me at all know that I am NOT a morning person).
the past few weeks have looked like this....
6:15 wake up
6:15-6:45 get ready for work, pack lunch, brush teeth etc.
6:50 Ride bike to work
7:10-7:20 ish arrive at work
(this is CRAZY because I used to arrive at work around 7:29 and I'm supposed to start work at 7:30 I think the boss is liking this new and improved Kayla)
7:30am-8:00pm work
8:00pm ride bike home
8:30 shower
9-12 hang out with room mates or neighbors or do homework (for STUPID online course that I was too late to drop out of, but is almost OVER!!!!)
Then Repeat...
Needless to say I am very quickly BURNING out!!
Not to worry everyone this is not my permanent or mandatory work schedule I was just trying to take advantage of the available overtime while I could after all I am still in MEGA debt ;)
and it did impress the boss so maybe I'll get a raise soon or something hahaha I can dream
saturday June 4th (yesterday) I had the most productive day I've had in a long time I ran about 5000 errands and tied up a ton of loose ends, finally got home around 6 ate some food, sat down to do some homework and passed out on the couch with my laptop in hand and woke up at 2:30 am....at which point I finished up my homework and did a few other things and decided what the heck I'm not tired I might as well do some blogging. (seeing as that is the most sleep I've had in the last little while I'm feeling pretty rested at the moment) Besides tomorrow today is Sunday so it's NAP day! I'll be fine.
Anyway things are going pretty good over here in my world at the moment I can't complain! I have SOOOOO much to be grateful for!
Wonderful Friends & Family
GREAT room mates (new & old)
Good Job
Almost done my Stupid online course :)
I'm Healthy
I'm happy
I've received a couple letters ;)
(Brett is doing great BTW)
I have made time to have some fun again!
I AM SOOOOOOO BLESSED
I can't wait to see how things work out here in the next little while.... I've got some MEGA plans
STAY TUNED...

Oh shucks I miss you.
ReplyDelete