Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Tradition (or another Addiction?)

So this Tradition began after the Portland trip where Brett Fed my addiction of Temples and took me to see 4 temples in 24 hours. After this journey I wanted to see the Calgary temple... So now its tradition every time I'm going through Calgary and I'm with someone who hasn't yet been to the site (or I have adequate time) I MUST stop by and check on the progress and take a picture!

Me & Brett 

Me & Lacey on our way home from Time out for Women


 Me & Auntie Jen on our way home from Lacey's Wedding

It is sooo FUN to watch it progress!! The purpose for this Post was I was just looking on the BLOG I follow which shows the construction and they are starting to close it up!!!!! Time for another visit!!!

I stole this picture off the other BLOG


check out the progress @

I have never followed a Temple while it was being constructed nor have I ever been to an open house or dedication so I'm WAY excited that it will all be happening so close to home soon!! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait either!!! I have a non-member friend who ASKED me to take her!! Um talk about being handed a missionary opportunity. One thing I have ALWAYS wanted to do and will is travel all over to all the original big temples. Starting with the states then all over the world. Wouldn't that be rad??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya that would be soooooo AWESOME! I'm gonna do it!!

    ReplyDelete