Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Calgary Temple

I am REALLY excited for the Calgary Temple to be built!! Alyssa & I went down to Calgary for her friends wedding reception the day after Canada Day and we stopped @ the temple site to check out the progress..... I approve things seems to be going well haha good job workers!! Only sad thing is they are staring to close it in so soon I will not be able to physically see the progress they are making!! 








Yay Calgary Temple!
You are so beautiful to me!!! (sing this to that tune...)

After our 5 minute temple trip (we were running late) we headed south to the reception.
It was nice and small (which was funny because I didn't know the bride or the groom and usually you can hide @ weddings but not this one.... hahaha)
As we were leaving the Chapel this sign was hanging just inside the door.
Sooooo FUNNY!!!


Talk about tacky.....but who knows maybe it is effective....?

hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment